1.What is the requirement to be eligible for the Reward Points?
Your Enterprise’s Bahrainization rate must be higher than the required LMRA rate i.e your Enterprise must be exceeding the required Bahrainization rate.
2.For how long are the Reward Points valid?
3.What Expenses are covered through the Reward Points?
- Municipality Fees (not including fines and violations)
- Electricity and Water Bills
- GOSI Fees
- Medical Insurance for Bahraini Employees
- Academic Degrees Fees (Bachelors or Master’s degree)
4.What if the Bahrainization rate falls below the required LMRA rate?
Reward Points are calculated based on a 6-month average. If the average Bahrainziation rate falls below the required LMRA rate, your application will be disqualified.
5.What if I had more than one branch under my Commercial Registration (CR)?
The Reward Points will be calculated for all the branches under the CR based on the Bahrainzation of each.
6.How will the payment be disbursed?
Payments will be disbursed over two periods (six months each). The average Bahrainization rate will be recalculated for each period.
How it works
- Determine if your Enterprise’s Bahrainization rate exceeds the required LMRA rate
- Create Account (if your Enterprise already has a Tamkeen Account then no need)
- Submit Application
- If your Enterprise is eligible then your application will be approved
- Your Enterprise’s Bahrainization rate will be monitored over a six-month period for each payment
- Based on the Bahrainization rate after six-months your Reward Points will be calculated
- After that you will be able to submit invoices to receive reimbursements
- Tamkeen issues your payment
- The process (steps 5-8) is repeated for the second payment