1. The applying entity must have an active Commercial Registration or License
2. The applying entity must be based in Bahrain
3. The applying entity must have no offenses with LMRA and possess records of monthly payments
4. The applying entity must exceed the Bahrainization requirements set by the Labour Market Regulatory Authority
5. The enterprise is allowed to apply only once to the employment reward program.
1. The applying entity’s Bahrainization rate will be monitored over two six months periods.
2. Tamkeen reserves the right to disapprove any application that does not meet the program’s requirements at any point during the program period.
3. If deemed necessary, the applying entity must submit any supporting documents requested
4. Tamkeen shall provide the final approval after verifying the eligibility of the applicant entity over the six-month period.
1. For the first payment period, the reward grant shall be determined based on the average Bahrainization rate during the six-month period.
2. For the second payment period, the reward grant shall be determined based on the average Bahrainization rate for the 12 months after the first period.
3. The Bahrainization rate in the second period must exceed that of the first period, otherwise, the Enterprise will not be eligible for the second payment.
4. The applying entity must submit the payment request through the portal.
5. The applying entity must provide the required proof of payment documents in order to obtain the reimbursement.