Tamkeen’s “Internship Scheme” is a 3 to 12 months training opportunity. The internship provides a unique improvement platform for bridging the gap between the skills of new graduates and the labor market requirements. It helps develop Bahraini graduates and enable them to acquire high professional skills to compete in the labor market.
How do internships benefit you?
- Gain experience beyond the textbooks.
- Develop critical work skills
- Network, network, network
- Build your resume.
What Does Tamkeen offer?
- Through this program, Tamkeen provides an integrated platform for an extensive database of highly skilled trainees.
- Tamkeen provides the necessary tools for the training period to help trainees to gain the necessary experience. The tools consist of a training timeframe, questionnaires to understand the skills needed during the training period, and applications to encourage the trainee and the training provider to work hard.