Add-on Request (Applicable for 5K Support, Virtual CR (Sijili) and Start-ups)
1. What is an Add-on Request?
An Add-on request is a request that an approved enterprise can submit for any item(s) and/or service(s) they require as and when the need arises. This request may only be submitted during the 18-month purchase period of the contract provided that the enterprise submits all the proof of payments before the period is complete.
2. Who is eligible for an Add-on Request?
- Sijili Enterprises
- 5K Support Enterprises
- Start-Ups (Enterprises who have been in operation for 0 – 4 years)
3. How do I submit an Add-on Request?
You must log on to the Portal and enter ‘Edit Your Item/Services’ page, there will be an ‘Add’ button on top of the Item/Services table. By clicking the ‘Add’ button you may input as many Items/Services required. Once you finished inputting all your required Items/Services, you click ‘Submit Add-on Request’ button at the bottom of the page.
All requests are subject to Tamkeen’s approval.
4. How many item(s) and/or service(s) can I request for per Add-on Request?
You can request for as many item(s) and/or service(s) per Add-on Request as long as the price of said item(s) and/or service(s) do not exceed the allocated grant amount.
5. How many Add-on Requests can I submit?
You are allowed 3 approved Add-on Requests during the 18-month purchase period excluding the Exhibition Participation support area.
6. How many Add-on Requests can I submit for Exhibition Participation support area?
The number of Add-on Requests submitted for Exhibition Participation support area is unlimited provided that with each submission a sufficient grant amount is remaining to cover up to 50% of the cost.
7. Can I amend the item(s) and/or service(s) within my approved Add On request?
Yes, you may amend the item(s) and/or service(s) within your Item/Service request via submitting an Amendment request. The Amendment request process is available for changes that does not result in an increase in the price of item(s) and/or service(s).
If the amendment required does result in an increase in the price of item(s) and/or service(s), you have the option to:
- Cancel and request for the item(s) and/or service(s) again within your remaining Add-on requests; or
- Pay the price difference.
Virtual Site Visit
1. What is a Virtual Site Visit?
A Virtual Site Visit is a Site Visit using web-based audio and visual connections to facilitate a face to face interaction between an Enterprise and a Tamkeen employee.
2. How does a Virtual Site Visit work?
- Once a Virtual Site Visit has been scheduled, an SMS notification shall be sent to you on the time and date of the scheduled Site Visit with a link to Tamkeen’s Digital Platform.
- When you click on said link a video conversation shall be initiated between you and a Tamkeen employee.
- The employee shall guide you through the Site Visit asking you all the relevant questions to fulfill the objective of the Virtual Site Visit.